The Salem Police Foundation’s 8th Annual Breakfast with the Chief will be held Wed. Feb 20, 2019 at the Salem Convention Center. Doors open at 7:00 am with the doors closing promptly at 7:30 for the Salem Police Honor Guard’s presentation of the colors (late arrivals will need to wait for the completion of the pledge). The breakfast will include a short video of the accomplishments of the past year as well as an update as to how our community can assist in making Salem safer.
Guests can meet our three new K9 officers and tour the amazing new Mobile Command Center, partially funded by YOUR donations.
The breakfast is complimentary thanks to the generosity of our Title Sponsor, Salem Health. Your donation at the event will help us meet our goal of supporting our officers throughout the year. If you want to support our cause and are unable to attend or want to make your donation in advance visit here.
- Sponsors make this event possible. Find sponsor information here.
- Check out our other amazing sponsors here.
- To get an accurate meal count, registration is essential here.
- Raffle tickets will be sold for some awesome prizes.
- Plan to stay a little longer and visit with our officers and tour the Mobile Command Center.