The Salem Police Foundation was founded in 2010.
The Mission of the Salem Police Foundation is to Promote Community Support for the Salem Police Department.
To enhance public safety by supporting the Salem Police Department, its members, and the community.
- Employee Recognition and Development
- Community Outreach/Partnerships/Recruitment/Crime Prevention/Awareness
- Service Enhancements
- Assistance for Department Members and their Families
- Special Projects
Our 2020 Leadership
- Cyndi Leinassar, President
- Michelle Morrow, Secretary
- John D. Hawkins, Treasurer
- Kathy Belcher, Board Member
- Jerry Thompson, Board Member
- Rich Kansky, Board Member
- Pete DeMuniz, Board Member
- Rep. Raquel Moore-Green, Board Member
- Jeff Davis, Board Member
- Mary Eastridge, Board Member
- Lori Tisdale, Board Member
- Dan Wellert, Past President
- Chief Jerry Moore, Ex Officio Member
- Diane McLaran, Chemeketa Community College
- Paige Clarkson, Marion County District Attorney