The Salem Police Foundation was founded in 2010.
The Mission of the Salem Police Foundation is to Promote Community Support for the Salem Police Department.
To enhance public safety by supporting the Salem Police Department, its members, and the community.
- Employee Recognition and Development
- Community Outreach/Partnerships/Recruitment/Crime Prevention/Awareness
- Service Enhancements
- Assistance for Department Members and their Families
- Special Projects
Our 2019 Leadership
- Dan Wellert, President
- Cyndi Leinassar, Vice President
- Michelle Morrow, Secretary
- John D. Hawkins, Treasurer
- Kathy Belcher, Board Member
- Jerry Thompson, Board Member
- Rich Kansky, Board Member
- Pete DeMuniz, Board Member
- Chief Jerry Moore, Ex Officio Member
- Sen. Jackie Winters, Honorary Member
- Diane McLaran, Chemeketa Community College
- Mary Louise VanNatta, APR, CAE, Executive Director
- Claudia Vorse, Associate Director