The Salem Police Foundation was founded in 2010.
The Mission of the Salem Police Foundation is to Promote Community Support for the Salem Police Department.
To enhance public safety by supporting the Salem Police Department, its members, and the community.
- Employee Recognition and Development
- Community Outreach/Partnerships/Recruitment/Crime Prevention/Awareness
- Service Enhancements
- Assistance for Department Members and their Families
- Special Projects
Our 2021 Leadership
- Cyndi Leinassar, President
- Michelle Morrow, Secretary
- John D. Hawkins, Treasurer
- Kathy Belcher, Board Member
- Pete DeMuniz, Board Member
- Rep. Raquel Moore-Green, Board Member
- Jeff Davis, Board Member
- Mary Eastridge, Board Member
- Lori Tisdale, Board Member
- Maria Palacios, Board Member
- Marin Arreola, Board Member
- John Hoffmeister, Board Member
- Chief Trevor Womack, Ex Officio Member
- Diane McLaran, Chemeketa Community College
- Paige Clarkson, Marion County District Attorney