The Salem Police Foundation was founded in 2010.
The Mission of the Salem Police Foundation is to Promote Community Support for the Salem Police Department.
To enhance public safety by supporting the Salem Police Department, its members, and the community.
- Employee Recognition and Development
- Community Outreach/Partnerships/Recruitment/Crime Prevention/Awareness
- Service Enhancements
- Assistance for Department Members and their Families
- Special Projects
Our 2023 Leadership
- Lori Haraldsen (formerly Tisdale), President
- John D. Hawkins, Treasurer
- John Hoffmeister, Secretary
- Raquel Moore-Green, Board Member
- Jeff Davis, Board Member
- Mary Eastridge, Board Member
- Jacob Sinclair, Board Member
- Mike Peterson, Board Member
- Stephanie Bobb, Board Member
- Chane Griggs, Board Member
- Hamadi Jackson, Board Member
- Jordan Truitt, Board Member
- Gerrit Roelof, Board Member
- Chief Trevor Womack, Ex Officio Member
- Deputy Chief Treven Upkes, Ex Officio Member
- Cyndi Leinassar, Past President
- Diane McLaran, Chemeketa Community College
- Paige Clarkson, Marion County District Attorney
Dan Wellert, Advanced Technology Group
David Withnell, Withnell Motor Co.